2009 Actors Studio Drama School Inaugural Repertory Season Begins at Pace University 4/15 - 5/9
Back to the Article
by BWW News Desk
The Actors Studio Drama School presents its Inaugural Repertory Season at Pace University, designed to introduce our graduating students to the professional world and the public in fully-professional productions of the work they have created during their three years of study.
Here you will witness a weekly series of scenes, one-act plays and full-length plays, some of them written by our playwrights, and all of them directed by our directors and acted by our actors.
The Pace University Actors Studio Drama School, which is the only MFA theatre program officially sanctioned by the Actors Studio, welcomes you to four weeks of exciting and challenging theatrical experience.
April 15 - May 9, 2009
Full schedule below:
WEEK ONE (April 15-18, 2009):
· MUD by Maia Irene Fornes
· Selected scenes from CRYSTAL CLEAR devised by Phil Young
· Selected scenes from CURSE OF THE STARVING CLASS by Sam Shepard
· Scene from a WELL KNOWN play, which we can't publicize in advance.
WEEK TWO (April 22-25, 2009):
· Selected scenes from DYLAN by Sidney Michaels
· ABORTIVE by Caryl Churchill
· A scene from LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT by Eugene O'Neill
WEEK THREE (April 29-May 2, 2009):
· SNOWANGEL by Lewis John Carlino
· Selected scenes from LOOK BACK IN ANGER by John Osborne
· Selected scenes from FACE DIVIDED by Edward Allan Baker
· PRESCRIPTIONS by Ellen Orchid (NEW WORK by MFA graduate)
WEEK FOUR (May 6-9, 2009):
· EXTREMITIES by William Mastrosimone
· Selected scenes from SPIKE HEELS by Theresa Rebeck
· Selected scenes from SAND MOUNTAIN MATCHMAKING by Romulus Linney
All titles and schedule subject to change.