AND GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!!
Quotes from Our First Students: |
BWW TV: Liz Caplan Talks BWW Education
Click here to watch Liz Caplan talk about the first session of BroadwayWorld.com classes including what to expect, what you need to know going in and more!
(click here to play...)
The next classes will begin in February! Taught by Liz Caplan, the first session will consist of six exclusive weekly 30-minute classes, available online on Monday nights only to registered students - and watchable anytime thereafter!. Each session will also include a special celebrity guest interview discussing their proven vocal techniques!
What do the cast of Green Day's AMERICAN IDIOT, ROCK OF AGES, WICKED, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield, The Goo Goo Dolls, James Blunt, Girls Aloud, Lily Allen, The Darkness, Nicole Parker, Ana Gasteyer, Neil Patrick Harris, Kerry Butler, Megan Hilty, Bobby Steggert, and many other professionals have in common? They've all trained under Liz Caplan! And, now BroadwayWorld.com will get you to the front of Liz Caplan's two year waiting list with this exclusive program!
Students for Our First Vocal Classes Will Receive:
Click Here to Sign Up and Guarantee Your Spot!!
- 6 Weekly Sessions Taught by Liz Caplan
- Special Celebrity Guests Taking YOUR Questions
- View Sessions Live and On-Demand
- FREE Vocal Coach iPhone Application
- Certificate of Completion from Liz Caplan and BWW
- Special Discounts, Access & More!
The first series of vocal classes will include six weekly sessions that will cover an overview of Liz Caplan's methodology of healthy singing for aspiring singers and Broadway professionals. Each session will include:
Sign Up Now and Save!
- Sessions on breathing and physical warm-up techniques prior to vocalizing.
- Vocal exercises designed to move the student forward in their vocal development and prepare for the next online class.
- Helpful tips from Liz Caplan regarding preparation for auditions, rehearsals, recordings and performances.
- Exclusive masterclass-style interviews with some of Caplan's top Broadway talent.
- Create a template for healthy singing geared to all genres of vocal performance.