Post a Classified
Classifieds Home > Help Wanted > Full Time Jobs
Associate Music Supervisor|
The 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle, WA., the preeminent producer of musical theatre in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking an Associate Music Supervisor. The Associate Music Supervisor provides musical leadership and support for multiple projects each season and works closely with the Music Supervisor to maintain a high level of musical excellence for all 5th Avenue Theatre projects. Specific duties will include working on the music staff for multiple main stage productions each season in a variety of capacities, including those of Music Director/Conductor and Associate Music Director/Associate Conductor, as well as providing Musical Direction and Supervision for Education and Outreach projects and events each season. The Associate Music Supervisor must be a strong leader with high musical standards and strong management skills. He/she must be an excellent Music Director, Conductor, and Pianist with professional experience notating scores using Finale software. He/she must have the ability to assist the Music Supervisor with the organization and oversight of a fast-paced, facile music department. This is a salaried, full-time artistic and management position with full-time benefits. For a detailed job description and instructions for how to apply please visit our website at www.5thavenue.org
Address: 1308 5th Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Broadway 4D Theater - Director of Marketing|
Director of Marketing
An experienced and dedicated marketing professional with extensive knowledge of the entertainment and tourism industry. Candidate needs strong leadership skills and the ability to develop and execute creative and strategic marketing campaigns. The Marketing Director will create and execute national and local marketing initiatives to drive ticket sales and build awareness for a unique New York City attraction. This senior position will manage multiple marketing campaigns with a $3.5MM budget, supervise support staff and oversee outside supporting companies.
• 10-15 years experience in marketing ticketed events or attractions.
• Ability to create and implement long term and weekly marketing plans.
• Media planning, negotiating and purchasing media including but not limited to social media, broadcast, print and outdoor.
• Formulate PR strategy for launch of project, long term strategy and day to day media and manage public relations firm.
• Develop and implement creative promotions with local and national media, sponsors, area attractions and tourism companies.
• A working knowledge of international tourism.
• Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
• Hire, manage and design direct mail campaigns.
• Strong communication skills forging a working relationship with the city’s staff and other local businesses in cross promotional endeavors.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft office and social media sites.
Comedy Club seeks Street Promoters--NOT TIMES SQUARE!|
Comedy Club seeks street team.
Opportunities for stage time.
For immediate interview, call 646.938.2680 and ask for Sparky.
We DO NOT WORK IN TIMES SQUARE.
This is an outdoor position.
Address: New York, NY 10001
Hide c'è Recruiters Needed. Great Pay, Flex Hours|
Do you like laughing?
Can you talk to anyone?
Do people describe you as approachable, kind, nice, and easy to talk to?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we MAY have a position for you!
We are the leading marketing team in New York City. We handle major accounts for entertainment venues, producers, and artists from around the world. We are looking for entry-level candidates who are able to start a conversation with anyone, that like to laugh, and are capable of motivating themselves and getting people excited about our products.
If this sounds like you, then please read the following additional criteria:
1. You must have at least one year of college education!
2. You must have a valid identification card (driver license, passport, voter registration, etc.)
3. You must be willing to work at least 6 hours a day 4 days per week.
4. You must have good cash-handling skills.
5. You must speak English VERY well.
Our team-members are paid cash daily and generally make between $600 and $1000 per week during this time of year. During the months of April, May, June, July, August, and September, that money increases to approximately $1500 to $2000 per week. Compensation is based upon performance!
This job is not for everyone. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA, DO NOT APPLY!
For those candidates that meet the above criteria, please call Sparky at 646.665.8216 to schedule an immediate interview. Apply tomorrow, start The next day.
Address: 690 8th Avenue New York, NY 10036
Junior Agent |
Parallel 49 Agency is a boutique booking agency comprised of top industry professionals from William Morris Endeavor and The Feldman Agency (Canada). Parallel 49 specializes in booking branded entertainment, music, stage shows, Broadway shows, and variety entertainment.
This role will take on the sales and booking for a targeted roster as well as administrative responsibilities including but not limited to issuing contracts and deal memos, answering phones and creating pitch decks for development meetings. The junior agent will be working directly with a senior booking agent on multiple national tours. An understanding of the entire booking process is required.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of agency experience in a high volume environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience; full health benefits and paid vacation are included. Offices are located in Santa Monica. Position starts ASAP.
Email Resume Only (no cover letters) - email@example.com
Address: Santa Monica, CA 90401