Limited Tickets Remain!
January 28, 2013
Click here for tickets!
TEDxBroadway announces new speakers including George Takei, Daryl Roth, David Sabel and performances by Rasputina.
Just like the 2012 event, TEDxBroadway will bring together experts from a wide range of fields to create, share, and stimulate dialogue about making Broadway the best it can be.
Current roster of speakers includes:
* Josh Harris, founder of the world's first internet radio/television network, Pseudo Programs, Inc.,
and subject of the Sundance award-winning documentary film We Live In Public
* Ellen Isaacs, Ethnographer and user experience designer at Palo Alto Research Center (PARC,
formerly known as Xerox PARC)
* Christine Jones, Artistic Director of Theatre for One, a portable private performing arts space for
one actor and one audience member
* Seth Pinsky, President of NYC's Economic Development Corporation
* Rasputina, The all-female cello-driven band
* Daryl Roth, Pulitzer Prize-winning producer of seven plays, including Clybourne Park
* David Sabel, Head of Digital Media, National Theatre of Great Britain
* Thomas Schumacher, President of Disney Theatrical Group, award-winning Broadway producer
* George Takei, Actor, activist, author of "Oh Myyy!" and star of upcoming Broadway show Allegiance
* Terry Teachout, Drama critic at the Wall Street Journal
* Adam Thurman, President, Mission Paradox, Director of Marketing and Communications for Court
Theatre, one of the largest non-profit theatres in Chicago
* Randi Zuckerberg, Founder of Zuckerberg Media, award-winning producer, media personality
The event is being supported by an incredible list of sponsors committed to driving dialogue for
innovation in the Broadway space. The event's co-organizing sponsors are Jujamcyn Theaters,
Google and Broadway.com. Thought leader sponsors include Fathom Events, Theatermania, and
NewYork.com. Supporting sponsorship is provided by Audience Rewards, Chase Bank, Davis Wright
Tremaine, Camp Broadway and BroadwayWorld.com. Additional sponsorship is provided by Ticketmaster.
TEDxBroadway will take place at New World Stages on Monday, January 28. Tickets are $100 and are available here.