Highline Ballroom is located at 431 West 16th Street between 9th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Tickets may be purchased through Ticketweb, online at ticketweb.com or at the Highline Box Office from noon until doors close at 866-468-7619. They are a full-scale restaurant. They also have a full bar with all premier liquors and domestic and international cold beer, and they serve a full menu at all of our concerts.
A $10 food and/or beverage minimum is standard for table seating during shows.
- Unless otherwise noted, all shows are suitable for all ages and offer general admission seating. Seating for all shows is first come, first seated; we do not take advance table reservations, except where noted as a condition of a VIP ticket. We cannot seat incomplete parties. Standing room for all shows is available at our bar.
- For further show information, directions to the venue and for the latest updates visit us on the web at www.highlineballroom.com or call 212-414-4314.
All events are subject to change.
· THE ROOTS: AN UNDUN PERFORMANCE... - November 29, November 30, and December 6 - SHOWS @ 9:00PM
· SLAUGHTERHOUSE - December 20 - SHOW @ 9:00PM
· SISTER SPARROW & THE DIRTY BIRDS, DAVID MAYFIELD, YELLOW DUBMARINE @ HIRO BALLROOM - January 8 - SHOW @ 8:00PM
· SCHOOL OF ROCK BEST OF SEASON SHOW - February 12 - SHOW @ 11:30AM
· FILTHY GORGEOUS BURLESQUE - February 14 - SHOW @ 8:00PM
Power 105.1 Presents
Mary J. Blige
@ Terminal 5
November 23, 2011 - SHOW @ 8:00PM
For more information, please visit http://www.highlineballroom.com/bio.php?id=2168
UPCOMING SHOWS - November 21 - November 27
EVERY SATURDAY LATE NIGHT at The Highline Ballroom:
The Rewind Show
with live performances and celebrity DJs
21 or over to enter
Doors at 10:30pm, Show at 11:00pm
$20 at door
RSVP to email@example.com
The Rewind Show is a vision we have had for as long as we have been in the business of night clubs and event planning. We are tired of the same concept that every night-club in NYC has been stuck with over the years and think that it's time to change the way to party! As we all know nothing can compare to a live performance and therefore we have created the Rewind Show! We want to bring an experience like no other by combining the live music of the 80's Rock & Roll era along with the best DJ's spinning the present hits. Every Saturday night, the Highline Ballroom will operate as a high-end night club to let people experience the Rewind Show. (http://therewindshow.com/)
Monday, November 21, 2011
Meany USA Presents
Last Stand for Lucy
Concert starts @ 7PM
Doors open @ 6PM
Full dinner menu available
General Admission Standing Room
Limited seating available
First come, first seated
Inspired by the rock vocals of artists like Blondie, Mick Jagger, Pat Benatar, and Kate Bush, New York-based artist Christy Thompson has truly found her own voice and created a unique sound. She released her first EP in late 2010 and is currently performing with her band in some of New York's best clubs, including Rockwood Music Hall, The Bitter End, Crash Mansion, Pianos, and the Highline Ballroom.
Combining a hard rock edge with a no-nonsense understanding of groove and rhythm, Storm Giant rips up the stage and blows up the house PA with sheer strength and infectious energy. Formed in 2010 when lyricist Sean Connors partnered with Elias Stampolis, Jose Somarriba and sister Verona (since replaced by Joe Connors), the band has a simple and unapologetic lust for life that reflects in its music.
Under the genre of Latin rock, Leonardo Roman's unique sound features Afro-Latin and Indian percussion, rock guitars, and electronic sampling. His music communicates the vibrancy, struggle, and resilience characteristic of both his native country, Colombia, and New York, the city where he has established his artistic identity. His latest release is Open Gates of Alegría (2011).