LES MISERABLES fans may opt to listen to the soundtrack of Working Title/Cameron Mackintosh's highly anticipated movie adaptation of the mega-musical three days before the film opens Christmas Day by downloading 20 highlight tracks from the new album "LES MISERABLES: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack" for $5 only at Amazon MP3 until Monday, December 31, 2012.
Besides the brand new song "Suddenly," written by Claude-Michel Schonberg and Alain Boublil for the character of Jean Valjean (Hugh Jackman) in the movie version, the album, released yesterday, also includes the following songs:
- Look Down (Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, and the Convicts)
- The Bishop (Colm Wilkinson)
- Valjean's Soliloquy (Hugh Jackman)
- At the End of the Day (Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, the Factory Girls, and Cast)
- I Dreamed a Dream (Anne Hathaway)
- The Confrontation (Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway)
- Castle On a Cloud (Isabelle Allen)
- Master of the House (Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter)
- Stars (Russell Crowe)
- ABC Cafe / Red And Black (Eddie Redmayne, Aaron Tveit, and Cast)
- In My Life / A Heart Full of Love (Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, and Samantha Barks)
- On My Own (Samantha Barks)
- One Day More (Cast)
- Drink With Me (Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Huttlestone, and Cast)
- Bring Him Home (Hugh Jackman)
- The Final Battle (Cast)
- Javert's Suicide (Russell Crowe )
- Empty Chairs At Empty Tables (Eddie Redmayne)
- Epilogue (Amanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman, Eddie Redmayne, Anne Hathaway, Colm Wilkinson, and Cast)
Apparently, "Do You Hear the People Sing?" another popular song from the musical, has not been included in the album.
Download the album HERE.
PIPPIN vs. JEKYLL & HYDE for Best Revival of a Musical and More...
Past Articles by This Author:
Oliver is about to earn his M.S. degree in public relations and corporate communication from New York University while serving as regional editor for BroadwayWorld.com.|
Over the past 18 years, Oliver has been handling public relations and corporate communication for numerous brands (including Pepsi), Broadway shows, Broadway stars, non-profit organizations, and mainstream celebrities.
He also teaches public relations at De La Salle University-Manila.
Follow Oliver on Twitter: @OliverOliveros
More Articles by This Author...