Hard to believe but the end of the 2011-2012 school year is mere weeks away! If you've been following BWW's Student Center, you'll know we've had a fun time this year showcasing theater programs and production seasons in colleges and high schools across the country.
The BWW Student Center's comprehensive Student Database launched last year as a free service listing college and university performing arts programs across the country. The aim was to make it easier for prospective students by showcasing programs searchable by schools, location, degrees and concentrations. A show calendar was soon added and along the way we started featuring high schools and colleges in our weekly Spotlight Series. A huge thank you to all who submitted suggestions and content for our spotlight pieces. We couldn't do it without you!
And while it's true that classes are still in session and the dreaded exam period has yet to be blamed for many sleepless nights, BWW is already looking ahead to the upcoming 2012-2013 academic year. We want to involve you in the planning process and here's what we'd like to know:
- Are you a regular visitor to BWW's Student Center? What do you like about it? What can be improved?
- Do you make use of the College guide and show calendar (both high school and college) listings? Do you find the college guide and show calendar to be, for the most part, complete and accurate?
- What other features would you like to see as part of the Student Center?
- How can we make the Student Center more fun and/or informative?
- If you're a student or faculty member, would you like to get involved with BWW's Student Center? (Don't be shy: send us your ideas as to how you'd like to contribute!)
Send your thoughts, ideas, comments, kudos or gripes to email@example.com
We look forward to sorting through your emails and planning ahead for an even bigger and better Student Center next year!
In the meantime, stay tuned for more weekly Spotlights coming soon!