ArtHouse Interactive is looking for an organized, enthusiastic, and all around digital nerd for their fall intern program.
- Work closely with the team to implement relevant and timely interactive development and marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing outreach, viral seeding, and social communication
- Assist in the project management of interactive development
- Research of various sites, performance standards, and industry trends
- Assist in the reporting of online stats
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of basic marketing principals
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a basic understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Great at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com
Job Location: New York, NY
More About ArtHouse Interactive:
ArtHouse Interactive is a new agency that brings game-changing design to digital marketing. We are a team of digital strategists, media specialists and designers who believe that today's brands need more than an audience to succeed online; they need a following. We work with our clients to create online advertising and marketing content that is beautiful, strategic, and seamlessly built on their brand, converting users into active and engaged customers.