A is For, a women's rights non-profit organization co-founded by actress Martha Plimpton, The Daily Show co-creator Lizz Winstead, actress Kellie Overbey, actress Sarah Thyre and others, has launched an Indiegogo fundraising campaign that includes some very unique incentives for theater lovers.
The organization hopes to raise $10,000 by December 17 in order to expand their outreach, develop interactive databases to track proposed legislation that would affect women's reproductive freedoms, grow their scarlet letter A ribbon campaign and continue to fund groups that share the goal of protecting women's rights.
Incentives for donors include:
· VIP tickets and set tour of the Conan O'Brien show
· Tickets to and backstage tour of Other Desert Cities at the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles
· Dinner with award winning playwright Jon Robin Baitz
· Lunch with Martha Plimpton
· Three hours of music for a private function by a jazz quartet, courtesy of the Dream Band Team NYC
· A private burlesque lesson with Penny Starr, Jr.
For more information on this fundraiser, visit indiegogo.com/aisforcampaign. For more information on A is For, visit aisfor.org/ourribbon.
All donations made to A is For are tax deductible. A is For is a campaign of Project Noise, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Project Noise's exempt status has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service, therefore any donation is fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Project Noise is incorporated in the State of California (EIN #27-0953250).